Friday, December 4, 2009

Iverson Sheds Tears at His Return


Allen Iverson Sheds Tears at his Press Conference December 3, stating that "it's a blessing to be back here" in Philadelphia, and that he "always dreamed about it, he dreamed about it plenty of times" that this day would come, that he would come back to the Sixers, that this was "coming home, to a situation he couldn't turn down".

"the relationship I have with these fans are like no other. I have a love for them, and they love me, and it's evident. and when I had the opportunity to come back here, I couldn't turn it down." {breaks down into tears, voice chokes up, becomes very emotional}. watch the video:

http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing?All-Heart-Filled-With-Tears-Iverson-Retu=1&blockID=98640&feedID=694

No comments:

Post a Comment